- FREE 15 Minute ConsultFREE 15 minute phone consultation
with Eileen Karn, L.Ac.
CALL OR BOOK NOW
- Eileen Karn Acupuncture66 Glenbrook Road Suite 300
(at Avalon Eaves)
Stamford, CT 06902
Tue 9:30am - 4pm Wed 2pm - 8pm Fri 9:30am - 4pm Sat 9am - 1pm
Sign up to receive news and updates and get my free report:“The Top 10 Reasons to Try Acupuncture”
- Five Acupuncture Points for Winter
- Fight Holiday Stress with Acupuncture
- Acupuncture and the Season of Winter
Share this page:
Tag Archives: focus
There is a large variety of meditation to choose from. It isn’t all just sitting cross-legged with your eyes shut. Let’s explore types of meditation.
Types of meditation include Buddhist practices, transcendental, zen, mantra, chakra, sound, guided and active. How can someone choose where to start? Think about the type of person you are overall, the amount of